Friday, March 16, 2012

HAPPY MAIL!

I just checked the mail, and it wasn't my Konad....but it was my Julep Maven order!!! I became a Maven, and I will be getting a box of nail goodies every month! I have been CRAZY excited about these products!! If you would like to become a Maven, go HERE. You won't regret it, I know I don't! For $19.99 a month, you can get $40.00 worth of product sent to your door! Amazing, huh??

Here is what I received today!!







Why some of my photos uploaded sideways, I will never know. I'm no computer whiz. Boo.

Any who, I received the colors Alicia and Portia. I also received a nail file, and a glycolic hand scrub. If you guys have not used glycolic products, you are missing out. Glycolic is an acid that penetrates the skin very well. It sloughs off dead skin cells, exposing new ones. Seriously, this stuff will make your hands feel like a baby's behind! ;) I am SO very excited about all of these products! I have been oohing and ahhing at Julep products for a while now, and I am FINALLY able to purchase them!! I can't wait to write a review on the polish and hand scrub!!! <3

Until next time...

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment