Thursday, March 22, 2012

Matte Gold

A few days ago, I did a fabulous manicure. I have recently purchased Essie's Matte About You, and let me just tell you, I do NOT regret it. It took me a while to find this polish. I went to every Ulta in the metro of Oklahoma. Every Sally's. No one had a matte finish polish. They were all sold out of every single brand. Butter London recently came out with a matte finish, and I was willing to try that too...but it sold out after a few days of being on the shelf. So I had to go to Amazon. I purchased Essie's polish, mainly because I heard good things about it. And boy, were all the blogs/instagram photos/google searches right! I am so in love!!!

Please ignore my disgusting cuticles, and random cotton strands on my hands. I haven't even touched cotton this morning...but I had just recently washed my hands.

I used a base coat, Orly, two coats of Pure Ice Jaguar, and used my Konad plate M57 with Pure Ice Black Rage for the cheetah print. I then put a coat of Essie's Matte About You. I love love love everything about this manicure!!


I love how the matte finish FEELS. It's so smooth, and silky....and that is the best way I can explain the texture of this polish. I love love love it. This manicure is a few days old...so I do have a few chips on my right hand. No worries though, because it lasted about 3 days! So I'm happy. I usually redo my nails every three days, if I have time.

I hope you all enjoy this gorgeous manicure! :) And I hope you try it!!

On a different note, I will be trying to keep this blog up to date as best I can. I have recently been dealing with my youngest daughter's issues. She will be seeing a billion doctors in the next few weeks, so I can't promise a post as often as I have been. But I will try. I also found out my husband will be deploying in April. Joy. Life has been crazy, but I can always rely on my polish to brighten my day!

Until next time....

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment