Friday, April 6, 2012

I fail.

Ok, so I totally fail at not polishing my nails. :( Boo.

Yesterday, my daughter Seyhan and I went to Walgreens, and she helped me pick out some new polish! We got four polishes, but I'm saving two of the names for future posts. ;)

The two I just COULD not wait to try were: Sinful Colors: Big Daddy and Savage.

Oh my golly goodness. I freaking LOVE these colors!

Doesn't that look like some summer yummy goodness??? MMMM. After purchasing these two, I knew I HAD to try something. I loooove love love looooved my manicure I posted yesterday...but can you blame me? Really? Who could resist these beauties?

This photo is with the flash. The pattern and colors kinda make my eyes go bonkers...but I think that is why I love it so much!

No flash.

Here's what I did:
A coat of Sally Hansen's Strengthening base coat.
A coat of Orly's base coat.
Two coats of Sinful Colors Big Daddy.
I used my Bundle Monster plate BM-201 for the pattern. (Isn't it amazing?)
For the pattern: Sinful Colors Savage.
 Then I did a coat of Seche Vite.

 Again, with the flash. Isn't Savage goooorgeous????

No flash.
I am so happy I did this manicure. And I cannot express how much I love these polishes. The application was amazing. The brush is just perfect. And Big Daddy could have gone on in one coat, I just did two to even out any bald patches. I love how opaque both polishes are. It is hard to find solid colors that aren't too sheer these days.

Would you guys try this manicure? What do you think of the color combo?? I want to hear from ya!

Until next time....

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

1 comment:

  1. no fail!! this polish is making me crave the beach!! success indeed =) having polish on my fingers nails in like having a personal peep rally cheering me on throughout my day - a total pick me up! this one hit the nail on the head!! great job!! as always, thanks for sharing!! =D

    ReplyDelete