Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Milky

Hello all! I am happy to announce we have one more follower! WELCOME Cuti-clue-les! You can find her blog HERE! :D

I have a pretty rad manicure to show you all today! I have been dying to use my Revlon's Whimsical polish, so I did just that today.

I will say, next time I use it, I will put a blue base polish on. Using a pinky one was not the best idea.

Here is my process:
1 coat Sally Hansen Base Coat
1 coat Orly's Base Coat
2 coats OPI's Sweet Heart
3 coats Revlon's Whimsical
1  coat Seche Vite Top Coat.


Here's how it turned out:

My OPI Sweet Heart is literally about a billion years old. It is streaky, thin, and I need to do something about it. I love this color, and it is GREAT for french manicures...but with the consistency it is now...I cannot wear it alone.

 I bought this polish when I was in cosmetology school....about 7 years ago. Lol

Because of the several coats I did....this manicure is a bit thick for my taste. I might re do it right after I post this and try a bright blue under the polish.

I am so in love with this milky color. Yum yum yum.

What do you all think of this polish? Any base colors you can suggest?

Until next time...

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out! that is really nice of you :) I really appreciate it.

    The mani does look pretty but I did not expect 8 coats of polish :O that is a lot.

    Hopefully it will work out quicker with a blue base colour

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the opi sweet heart color. i like that you can see under it :) whimsical is very pretty too. it reminds me of the speckeled eggs we get off the farm :) except our eggs aren't glitter speckled - too bad, that would be neat!
    i was wondering about your base coates. i don't usually use any because i find my polish stays longer. that said, i don't leave my polish on too long 'cuz i don't want my nails to stain ( they still do sometimes )can you tell me more about your bases coats? what does each one do? thanks! =)blessings & hugs

    ReplyDelete