Monday, April 9, 2012

Something I like.

Ok, after the last post, I HAD to do a manicure that I would like, and immediately post it!!

So here we go:
About a billion years ago, I bought this China Glaze Shocking Pink. It is still one of my favorites in my collection. It is literally shocking. It is the brightest color I own. It is a neon pink. I love love love love it. Like a lot.

This shot was done with the flash. It is so bright, it hurts your eyes.

Here is my application process:
One coat of Sally Hansen strengthening base coat.
One coat of Orly's base coat.
Two coats of China Glaze Shocking Pink.
I used Konad's special black polish. With Bundle Monster Plate BM-203(I caved and bought it. I'm glad I did, this black polish shows up SO much better than any other polish I've used for stamping.)
A coat of Seche Vite.

Have I already mentioned how much I love this color?

I LOVE  this pattern too! So mod! ;)

The only problem I had with this manicure is: The Konad Special Polish smeared a little when I applied my top coat. Nothing too crazy, but just a little warning to you Konad stampers out there. I think using a thick coat of polish helps the special polish not smear so much. And a delicate hand.

You can kind of see the smear on my middle finger. No biggie though. I will say the clean up with this Konad Polish is a pain. It was tough to get the black off my cuticles and skin. I still have a little bit of black residue on my right hand. But I'm sure that'll come off with washing my hands and such.

Also, I cannot express my love for my Bundle Monster plates enough. I still have yet to find a stamp that didn't work. I'm sure there is one out there...but I haven't found it. I think they are such a great deal!!

Another flash shot.

What did you guys think of this manicure? Would you ever try it?

Until next time....

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

1 comment:

  1. oooooo ~ i really really REALLY like this mod look! nice color too! haven't ordered a konad yet but i'm doing some research on the best place to buy :) again, thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete