Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sea Creature

Good morning!! I have a gorgeous polish to share with you all!! Two polishes, really! :)

First:
Wet n Wild's Teal of Fortune! This is a gorgeous teal jelly with lots and lots of glitter!

This is:
1 coat Sally Hansen's Double Duty base coat
1 coat Orly's base coat
2 coats Teal of Fortune
no top coat.

Here it is with flash! I really like this color. The brush is a little thick, but the color is worth fighting with the clean up! Speaking of clean up, it was a little tough. I feel like blues and teals like this always stain my skin. So I spent a lot of time doing clean up, because of that pesky brush. The formula is pretty thin, but the tiny glitter is not sparse. It is FULL of glitter.
I really love this color. I like darker teals. This polish by itself probably needs to have 3 coats to have full coverage, but I knew I would be layering with it, so I only did two.


Now for the star of the show:
The Hungry Asian's Sea Creature. This polish has been on my wish list for a long time. Even before I started this blog. I recently got it via mail for $4.50. Even though I knew I would love this polish, I went ahead and got the smaller bottle, due to financial lacking. BOO.
This polish is a jelly polish. Because I layered it, I'm not sure if it has an actual tint. I felt like it made Teal of Fortune just a tad darker. But it is FILLED with green, black, blue, and pinkish/purple glitter. The application was amazing. The formula is divine. And the way it feels on my nails is sooo smooth. Especially for a glitter!
Clean up was cake, mainly because the brush in this little bottle is awesome. I never have a big issue. I have a few stray glitters, but that is to be expected.
I literally can not stop staring at my nails. I am ALWAYS so impressed with The Hungry Asian's polishes. They're made SO beautifully!!!


Here's a sun shot. I took these in the evening yesterday, so they aren't the greatest sun shots. I'm sorry. I will be making a light box for myself again soon! I used to have one for my jewelry photos, but my little ones destroyed it.

Doesn't that picture make you want to go out and buy all of her polishes?? YUM! My next purchase from her will be U Jelly Red and Twenty Ten. I just need to start making money from buying polishes. Maybe I should be a secret polish buyer, or have a company pay me to try their polishes. Seriously. I accept polish as payment!

All in all, another wonderful manicure! I will probably wear this one for a few days, or until it chips. I can't bring myself to take off this gorgeous color/glitter/awesomeness!! I AM IN LOVE!!

 What do you all think of this color/polish/glitter? Have you tried any of The Hungry Asian's polishes??? What would you do differently??

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! <3<3<3

Until next time....

Christina

PS:
I am thinking about hosting a tiny giveaway once I hit 25 subscribers. What do you think? What polish should I give away??

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

3 comments:

  1. love this! it's like a party on every finger tip =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is!!! <3 <3 I love how it sparkles!!!!

      Delete
  2. I like this giveaway idea! Especially since I just became your 25th follower ;-)

    ReplyDelete