Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Punch Me Purple

Good afternoon!!! I have a new manicure to share with you all! (FINALLY!)

All of my nails broke into extremely ugly stubs, and have just now grown out enough (on my left hand...of course.) for me to post photos without me being crazy embarrassed. So here we go!

Here's what I did:
A coat of Sally Hansen's Smooth and Strong Base Coat
A coat of Orly's Tough Cookie
Two coats of Wet 'n Wild's Silvivor
Two coats of Daring Digits Punch Me Purple
A coat of Seche Vite

I love this combo. As always, I love Wet 'n Wild's Silvivor. The application is amazing. And it only takes two thin coats to become opaque. LOVE this polish!

Daring Digits' Punch Me Purple is a mixture of small purple holographic glitters, medium sized purple hexes, and small white glitters. It applies beautifully, and the holo glitters are divine! I love the shade of purple, and what is so great about this polish is it could literally go over anything! I cannot wait to try it over black!!! I did have to play around with the larger glitters to get them where I wanted them, but that's something I've had to do with any brand of larger glitters. So no complaints here! I have purchased two other Daring Digits polishes, and I can NOT wait to try them out!!! I am SO impressed with this indie seller!!

Right now, Daring Digits' Etsy shop is on vacation, but I believe she will be back tonight at 8pm Mountain time. So go buy some polish from this amazing artist! You can find her shop HERE!!!

What do you all think about this polish? I can't wait to try it in a jelly!!

Boy, it feels so good to be back! I am so excited to be getting back into the swing of things again, and for my life to slow down just a tad. I look forward to your feedback!!!

Until next time...

Christina

PS!!! Go enter my giveaway!! You can find the post HERE!!!
Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment