Monday, August 20, 2012

red Red RED

Good afternoon!! I wanted something sexy/fancy to wear, so I opted for a red and black french manicure. You honestly can not go wrong with any color of french manicure. I think I succeeded in creating a very versatile manicure.

What I did:
1 coat Nail Magic (Still working its magic!)
1 coat Gelous
2 coats Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book

I free handed the black tips using a Kiss Striping Polish, obviously, in black.
Then I placed Holo nail tape below the black lines.

Because I free handed the tips, they aren't perfect...but hey, I think they look pretty awesome. I love the tape I added! I think it really makes this manicure uber fancy!





As always, the Wet n Wild polish was a bit of a pain in my behind. The brush is ridiculous. I've said in other posts how much I really like the POLISH, just not the brush.

I really think this is an easily obtainable look. If you aren't comfortable free handing the tips, use tape! Or use the little stickers they make specifically for creating a french manicure look! I found my nail tape HERE! Amazon is my go to place for nail art supplies. I am addicted to Amazon...it isn't healthy.

What do you all think of this manicure? What colors would you try?? Have you tried nail tape before??

Until next time...

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment