Monday, December 3, 2012

Chic Reloaded

Good afternoon! As I am catching up with blogging, I have a manicure I did a little while back to share with you all!
Here is Essence Chic Reloaded. Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
2 coats Essence Chic Reloaded
1 coat Seche Vite

Here is why I love this polish: it was opaque in 2 coats! I have two other polishes that are similar in their duochrome awesomeness, but this one is for sure my favorite. No under color used, just the polish by itself. Awesome!!

Have you tried this polish? What do you think of it??

Until next time....

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment