Sunday, December 16, 2012

Punked Up Kicks

I have another swatch of a gorgeous indie glitter polish given to me by a good friend! So here's what I did:

1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Orly Tough Cookie (for the peeling awesomeness of it!)
1 coat Gelous
3 coats Milani 3D Holographic Green
2 coats Hit Polish Punked Up Kicks
1 coat Seche Vite

Again, with the Milani Holo, it was thin and I had to do 3 coats to make it opaque. But I love the coarse rainbow of these polishes!!!! Hit Polish is phenomenal! So smooth, no fishing, and gorgeous!!!! The little green holo glitters went beautifully with this Milani polish! I wanted to swatch a lot last night, but after putting this mani together, I couldn't take it off!! Stunning!!

Have you tried Hit Polish???

Until next time...

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*


No comments:

Post a Comment