Friday, March 30, 2012

Dreamy

Hello all! :D I did a fabulous manicure today! I am so in love with it! I have done a similar manicure to this before, but I just LOVE this color, I had to do it again.

Here is what I used as the base. Three coats of the Sally Girl polish. And a coat of Pure Ice Dreamy. What I did differently was I added a coat of Essie's Shine of the Times. Of course, as usual, I used my Orly base coat and my Seche Vite top coat. If you haven't seen this Essie polish, prepare to be amazed!

I honestly feel like I have fire on my nails. It is a gorgeous polish, with holo flakes. Yummy. I have seen this polish on top of black...and boy I can't wait to try that! It is gorgeous! But since it is spring time, and we are having a birthday party for my eldest today, I wanted something brighter.

These photos make the base polish look more orange than it actually is...but honestly, I'm fine with that! I'm loving this!!!

The fact that Essie named a polish a spin off a Prince song makes me love it even more. I am a HUGE Prince fan...thanks to my momma! I grew up listening to his music, and I currently own his entire collection. Sign O the Times is still one of my favorite songs. So, Essie, thank you for naming this polish Shine of the Times. It brings a huge smile to my face!

Yummy polish!! I'm thinking the Essie polish is what makes this base polish look more orange on my fingers. Fire fire fire!!! <3

I had been oooohing and aaaaahing at the holo flakes in this Essie polish for a while now. But I just could not bring myself to purchase it, until yesterday. I KNEW I needed it, even though my hubs will tell me that I already own plenty of glitter top coats. "BUUUUUT HONEEEEY! This one is diiiiiifferent!!!!"

I hope you all enjoy this bright and summery manicure! I do hope I have inspired some of you to go out and buy this awesome glitter top coat from Essie! I got it for $8.00 at Walgreens!

Until next time....

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! it really puts me in the mood for summer evening bonfires!
    p.s. my husbands says the same thing to me EVERYtime i buy ANY nail polish color - "don't you already have that color?" haah! they just don't get it =D
    blessings & thank you for the ispiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am emailing you today!!! Love love love! <3

    ReplyDelete