Wednesday, April 25, 2012

This is why I don't water marble.

Have you ever wondered why Manicure Mommy has never featured a water marble manicure? Water marbled nails look so cool, so fresh, so neat. But I just have never featured one.

Why, you ask?

This is why.

I have tried this technique SEVERAL times. I can't even count on both hands how many times I've tried to make this work for me. But I just cannot get it to work. It ALWAYS looks like this.

Maybe I use too much polish? Maybe my water here in Oklahoma sucks for this technique. Maybe I am just not patient enough to do this. Whatever the case is....I SUCK AT WATER MARBLED NAILS!

I can't even get all the stinkin blue off my skin. I should now be called Violet, who is turning Violet Violet! I just couldn't stay away from the flavor changing gum...or at least my fingers couldn't.

I cannot even describe how embarrassing this is for me. I am embarrassed that every single time I try to water marble, my nails look like pure A grade crap.

I'm not even going to get into what polishes I used, because it turned out crappy anyway. I will be taking this off as soon as I get off this computer. Barf!

What can I do to improve my water marble manicure?? I NEED HEEEEEEEELP!!!

I'm sure I will post again later, as I can't stand to have naked nails.

Until next time....(which will hopefully be less of a failure....)

Christina

5 comments:

  1. I can't do water marbling either. It drives me up the wall. I have just given up on it so I don't waste any more polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe my net book is so small that i can't see the flaws but i like your nails! they remind me of a deadhead t shirt = happiness!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really like them! They might not've been what you were going for but they remind me kinda like infrared creepy trees, or brain scans :P Probably doesnt sound like a compliment; but it is! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel, I can't do it either. Everytime I do it it's just a mess, but your water marble is more beautiful than mines!
    www.missadelinne.com

    Missadelinne's Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for the comments!!

    I started liking these just a few hours after I posted this. They reminded me of dyed magnesite or turquoise. Not too shabby for my millionth try. Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete