Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Support

Today is a huge day. Obama announcing he supports gay marriage and gay rights. I cannot explain how happy I am to hear this. I hope states will start allowing same sex marriages. I know, being in Oklahoma, that being gay is looked down upon...but I support same sex marriages! If you are in love, it shouldn't matter the sex! 



I support gay marriage and rights. Do you?



I want to see your manicures supporting gay marriage!

Until next time...

Christina





Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

2 comments:

  1. I totally support it too! No reason everyone can't be happy and have the same rights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. forgive me for saying, but this was his stand when he was running for his first term presidency too. he said yes he was for gay marriage but felt it should be handled on a state level and not national. unless he retracted this some where along the line and i missed it, this is not new news. i totally feel that governemt needs to stay out of it - weather you are heterosexual, homosexual, undecided or what-have-you. govenerment needs to stop rewarding or punishing people for their personal choices and focus on running the country and NOT our personal lives. BOO to big government =D

    ReplyDelete