Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lava Lamp Nails

Goooood morning!!

There has been a trend on Instagram that I knew I had to try. There isn't a definite name to them, but I like to call them Lava Lamp Nails.

I must admit, these were harder than I thought they'd be. But since I've done them once, I am positive I can improve my skills on them. In concept, they seem very easy.

So here's what I did.

1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
2 coats NYC French White Tip
I painted half of my nail with Pure Ice Black Rage
Then I took a medium sized dotting tool, and placed the dots along side the diagonal line I created. Then placed the opposite color  dots on each side of the line.
I topped it all off with Seche Vite.

These nails really look so cool on. I feel like they're melting into each other. It's beautiful. I, being my worst critic, see some flaws, but practice makes perfect, so I will for sure be doing these again. I'm glad I did the mixture of black and white for my first time with these. I think it really shows the dramatic dripping to the work. I love it.

What do you all think of these? Have you seen these be done before? Would you try this? What colors would you use?

Until next time....

Christina



Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment