Thursday, August 16, 2012

Painting the roses REEEED

Good evening! I have a pretty cool manicure to share with you. I went onto Youtube and found a rose tutorial. You can find the video I used as a reference HERE! This gal on Youtube has some AWESOME tutorials, go check her out!

So here's my version:

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
2 coats Orly's Decades of Dysfunction

Then I followed the tutorial by taking a large dotting tool with Wet n Wild's Candy-licious and placing the dots for the roses. Then, using a small detail paint brush, I tool Wet n Wild's I Red A Good Book and painted the "leaves" or detail of the roses. Using the same brush, I used China Glaze's Agro for the leaves.

I topped it all off with a thick coat of Seche Vite.

I am really proud of myself, to be honest. I don't do a lot of hand painted nail art, and I'd like to say with this being my first try, I did a pretty darn good job!





Orly's Decades of Dysfunction will be one of my new favorite polishes of all time. It is AWESOME. Application was a breeze, the soft pinkish/white/off whiteish color is gorgeous. I picked this bottle up at Sally's Beauty Supply on the clearance rack! What an awesome find!!!

What do you all think of this manicure? Have you done this? Have you done any other Youtube tutorial manicures?

I hope you all have a wonderful evening!

Until next time....

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! They look so delicate and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! I really loved doing them! <3

      Delete