Monday, September 10, 2012

Lucky

I have an Indie polish to share with you. The seller is currently on vacation until the 20th of September, but here's where I found this polish: Enkelini Nail Polish

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
2 coats Enkelini Lucky You
I stamped the design using BM-305 and Konad Special Black
1 coat Seche Vite

This is supposed to be a dupe for Max Factor Fantasy Fire or Clarins 230. I also have another polish called Ringer by Darling Diva Polish, but Lucky You is MUCH more opaque and can be used on its own. :D

I wish I had taken more photos of this, but for some reason, I literally only took two. :(

Well, until next time...

Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*


No comments:

Post a Comment