Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hoot Hoot

Again, I am going to apologize for the lack of photos. I took a ton of photos...but they were all the same pose. I don't know what was going on in my head that day, but apparently getting different angles of this manicure wasn't one of them...Lol

ALSO! All my Instagram followers, I am hosting a contest!! Check out my IG: @manicuremommy for details!! <3

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
2 coat Wet N Wild On A Trip
2 coat Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait (On my ring finger)
I used an un-named Color Club teal for all the teal details, and Orly's Crush On You for the beak.
1 coat Seche Vite

I watched a YouTube video on how to do this owl. You can find that video HERE!

Until next time...

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*


1 comment: