Thursday, September 13, 2012

Owls

Because I am hosting a contest on IG, with the theme being owls (which ends on the 15th!), I wanted to show my followers that doing owls is easy peasy, even for a person who isn't good at doing nail art. And I sure am not good at doing a lot of nail art.

This manicure is inspired by Cristina over at Let Them Have Polish. Check out her blog HERE!

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
Then I took reinforcement stickers and placed them at the bottom of my nail, and painted the tips. All colors are apart of Color Club's All About Color collection...again, they still don't have names. I used a dotting tool for all the details.
1 coat Seche Vite


Mine don't look nearly good as Cristina's over at Let Them Have Polish, but hey, I tried. :D

Hope you all enjoy!

Until next time...

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment