Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Success!

I finally did a successful water marble!!!!! Look!!!

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
1 coat NYC French White Tip
Then I took all of the colors from Color Club's All About Colors collection (which of course are unnamed....) and a Dots Neon Green and dripped them into water. I literally spent the previous day looking at water marble videos...so if you are curious as to HOW I did this, check out YouTube! :D
1 coat Seche Vite

Rainbow Rainbow Rainboooow! <3

Hope you all enjoy! <3

Until next time....

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*



No comments:

Post a Comment