Sunday, December 16, 2012

Big Apple Red

A few days ago I did this manicure. I absolutely loved how it looked! My only issue was with the Elf glitter polish. So let me tell you what I did and then I will go into the issues I had.

1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Orly Tough Cookie (this base coat polish peels off wonderfully!)
1 coat Gelous
2 coats NYC Big APPLE red
1 coat Elf glitter polish
1 coat Seche Vite

The reason why I do not like this elf polish is purely because it stinks. It literally smells so bad. Not like a normal nail polish smell. It made me so nauseous. I love the gold glitter and I love the holo hex glitters, I just cannot stand the smell. Blegh.

I really love this red polish! It's a good red, cleans up well, and only needed two coats!

Until next time...
Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment