Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pure Ice Velour

When I heard that Pure Ice came out with a velour line, I almost peed my pants!!! I love it when polishes dry to a silky, velvet like finish. So naturally I dashed to Walmart to *hopefully* find the whole line! I found 9 out of 11! Good haul for me!!

Since I'm on a gradient kick, I couldn't wait to see how these velour polishes would look in an ombré mani!!!

So here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
Then I used Pure Ice: Grunge, Touch Me Softly, and Temptress for the gradient

One photo is shown with no top coat, and one is shown with 1 coat Seche Vite.

Which is your favorite!?

I can't wait to do some stamping and simple manis with these polishes. They're opaque and gorgeous!!!

Do you own any from this line? What do you think??

Until next time...
Christina

Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I have Grunge but haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should use it ASAP! I absolutely love this line!!!! Have you used others from this line???

      Delete