Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I love gradients

I have a fabulous mani to share with you all! I did these a little while back. (sorry about blog spam, I'm seriously trying to catch up!)

Here's what I did:
1 coat Nail Magic
1 coat Gelous
1 coat NYC French White Tip
Then using a makeup sponge, I used NYC Times Square, Spoiled Let's Get Sushi and Julep Alicia for the gradient.
1 coat China Glaze Fairy Dust
1 coat Seche Vite


I really enjoy doing "ombré" or gradient manicures. They're so much fun to do and to look at!! ;)

The only issue I had with this manicure was using NYC Times Square for this gradient. I didn't realize it was a jelly before I started using it. So it didn't show up or blend as well as I would have liked. Still a pretty good turn out! :)

Hope you enjoy!! <3

Until next time...

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*


No comments:

Post a Comment