Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Revlon's Scandalous

I went to Walgreens yesterday, and saw this delicious color. I had a coupon for other brands of polish, but I couldn't resist buying this one. And I am happy to say that I am glad I did not pass it by!! It is GORGEOUS.

I looooove the purple glitter.  I love that there are two different sizes of glitter, and I love how they seem to suspend in the polish. Now, I did find this polish to be very very sheer. The black isn't as opaque as I would have liked, but not to worry! I did two coats of Pure Ice Black Rage, then a coat of Revlon's Scandalous.

I personally think it was a hit! I am a huge fan of black polish. I wore nothing but black for years. But that purple glitter. It is so beautiful!!



Just look at all that glitter in that bottle! YUM!


I plan on keeping this polish on until it chips. I'm going on day two, and it is staying on perfectly! I use ORLY base and top coat. Which is new for me, so I'm putting all these polishes to the test! Running around with two crazies, (a 2 year old, and an almost 4 year old) should be the perfect polish test! :)

I did buy a Konad stamping kit recently! I can't wait to get it in and have more fun!!!

Until next time....

Christina


Disclosure *I was not paid for this review. I was not given the polish for this review. I paid for the polish with my own money. This is purely my own opinion, thoughts, and suggestions about this polish.*

No comments:

Post a Comment